Final Report and Financial Summary
As a condition for receiving a Small Grant Award we request you complete our Final Report Form on the outcomes of the project as soon as possible after the funded project along with a Financial Summary, both forms can be found below.The deadline for submitting the Final Report and Financial Summary is typically two years from the date of the grant application (either in April or October). Both forms need to be submitted prior to any further grant application being considered.
Guidelines for submitting the Final Report:
- Details from the final report are intended to be published on the HFF website, therefore please ensure you provide enough background and context to the project,
- Ensure all images, site plans, models etc. all have the correct copyright permissions and that you have permission to share them, if you do not want any images to be published on the website make this clear in the reporting form.
- All reports will be reviewed and compared to the original application form so ensure that you provide detail on all elements of the project which the HFF funding was awarded for.
Guidelines for submitting the Financial Summary:
- Submit financial breakdown of actual costs incurred with as much detail as possible.
- All expenses listed to be converted to the currency used for the award and using the rate of exchange at the time of expenditure.
- Keep all receipts on file for a two year period from the date of your Final Report submission. During these two years HFF will randomly select individuals and request these hard copies be sent to the HFF office for inspection.
- Any underspend must be returned to the Honor Frost Foundation immediately.