The 2nd edition of the conference Underwater 3D Recording and Modelling will be held in Limassol (Cyprus) on May 2-3, 2019.
The conference is organised as an ISPRS and CIPA event and follows on from a successful event held in 2015 in Sorrento (Italy), first on this topic and aiming to bring together researchers, users and people interested in the field of underwater 3D surveying (photogrammetry, bathymetry, etc.), underwater archaeology, 3D metrology, Virtual and Augmented reality. For more information about the conference visit the website.
The Foundation is offering up to six bursaries for students and early career researchers from the eastern Mediterranean region to attend the conference. The bursaries will be awarded on the following basis:
- Up to three Cypriot attendees – (500 Euros)
- Up to three attendees from elsewhere in the HFF region (ie. other eastern Mediterranean countries) – (800 Euros)
- Potential beneficiaries should be those who have not previously had the opportunity to acquire similar knowledge
- Potential beneficiaries should be able to demonstrate how they will benefit from attending the workshop
- On their return, all successful candidates will be required to submit a report to HFF about their attendance and how it will benefit them.
To apply, please complete the Application Form below, the deadline for applications is 31st March 2019.