MAGS 2020 Bursary
The Honor Frost Foundation is offering the opportunity for three postgraduate students from the eastern Mediterranean region* to apply for support in the form of bursaries to present at the Maritime Archaeology Graduate Symposium being held at the University of Oxford from the 22nd – 23rd February 2020. The amount of the bursary is a lump sum to cover the costs of transportation, accommodation, registration and visas (if required).
- Eligible applicants must come from the HFF region*.
- Applicants must be at Master or PhD level, in progress or recently awarded.
- Successful applicants are required to submit an activity report within one month of attending the conference; a template for the report will be provided.
*The HFF region here is defined as Cyprus, Lebanon, Syria and Egypt. However, please note that this is not open to students registered at the Centre for Maritime Archaeology and Underwater Cultural Heritage (CMAUCH) as alternative funding is available: contact Emad Khalil for details.
- Applications must include a short CV.
- Applicants must submit a financial report including the expenses of flight tickets and accommodation. If a visa is required by the applicant, this must be included in the financial report.
- Applicants’ CV and financial report must be a pdf file saved as LastName_Bursary2020.pdf.
- Application must be sent to email@example.com, before 15 December 2019.